Download the 3D models of Aldo Bernardi products
Aldo Bernardi partners with Alcabau to make available for the download in the website the 3D files of these lighting systems: My Moons, Multibox, EcoNow Brass and Steel. These three products in fact, are characterized by modularity, a wide choice of finishes and different installation methods.
The advantages of using the 3D files of Aldo Bernardi products
Thanks to the 3D files, made available for free by Aldo Bernardi, it will be possible to immediately have a clear idea of the different customization options and the final result. In particular:
- architects and interior designers will be able to insert 3D files into their projects, understand the design rendering in advance and compare different variants of the same product. Furthermore, it is an easy and fast method, which allows to perform simple design corrections in real time, and can be useful for making more precise and complete estimates;
- customers can see the preview before the actual implementation of the project, making sure to make the best decision and choose the product that best suits their needs.
- Dwg - the native format of AutoCad software, as well as vector drawing definition database.
- Fbx - the Autodesk format, supported by the most common 3D graphics software, capable of storing geometry, textures and animations.
- Rhino - the format of the homonymous application software.
Download the 3D file package of the product you are interested in: